Your DJ is your driving force behind your show. Make sure they know their job!
- Anybody can spin a CD or play songs off a computer. Do they know their music?
- Can they 'read' the crowd? Play what the people want to hear and get them involved and dancing?
- Is the DJ flexible enough to give you and/or your organization the finest entertainment you deserve?
- Is their system strong enough for the job?
Can they communicate?
- With you? When you interview them are they receptive to your needs? Courteous?
- With your crowd? A DJ shouldn't just stand behind their system all night. Ask how they interact with the crowd.
- Can the DJ 'MC' the night? Are they articulate, polite and experienced enough to manage the event if necessary?
If I've caught your attention, and you want to know more about what I can do for you, please read on, or contact me @ 405-737-6300 office, or 405-410-3736 cell